Development solutions that rock.
Student & Schedule Administration Tool (SAT)
- This is the Student Administration Tool (SAT) project, the core of which is an ASP.NET MVC3 website that utilizes Entity Framework to manage and persist Course, Student, and Scheduled Class data.
Tech Support Tracker (TST)
- This project has been designed to utilize the mojority of skills that I have learned up to this point. The core of this project is an ASP.NET 4.0 website that utilizes ADO.NET to manage/persist trouble ticket data, and to track any people and status changes to these tickets.
- A 'mobile only' specific site which utilizes jQuery Mobile (UI), demonstrating the various roles, theming, page transitions, buttons and collapsible lists available.
- A public Web Service, PSLinksService.asmx, was created which will return our personally selected cool hyperlinks from a maintainable database. A consumption demonstration of the service can be seen in action on the Links page.
- An MVC version of the Widgets/Gadgets (WebForms) website.
- An ASP.NET website demonstrating state management, multiviews with associated grid/detail views, SQL Datasources utilizing a live database, and much much more!
Zombie Survival Store
- A more involved website utilizing more HTML5, CSS3 and introducing some jQuery into the mix.
Personal Site Version 1.0
- Our first try at an SLS website using the Blue Skies template from opendesigns.org.
- Our first Centriq App Developer website demonstrating some of the basics of HTML5 and CSS3.
- SLS's first HTML website built for the Chicago area cover band, Pandemonium, of which he used to be a member. A very basic HTML only website using frames to separate navigation area from content. Itching to make this over as we go along...